1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014
Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter
2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971
3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973
4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis
5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed
6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart
7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73
Evening Post: August 12, 1899.
"She immediately alighted, caught hold of the astonished youth, and gave him a sound thrashing, using her fists in a scientific fashion…”
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 2x09 - “Cased Up” (November 11, 1991)
I have two rolls of film I’d really like to develop at this place in Philly but it’ll be 13.50 and what if the photos aren’t worth iiiiit?
I’m home for a little less than a week and this is what I want to make:
Coconut ice cream
maybe an apple souffle
Rhubarb crumb muffins
Brown butter banana bread
a whole roast chicken!
Give me butter or give me death!
Addams Family board game, 1964
Tubing was fun but the best part might have been when I tried to ruin Jack’s day by saying i thought one guy was a dilf.
"Margaret can’t we go out one time without you mentioning dilfs?"
“I’ll stop when they stop.”